Hey I'm new and don't have high stats yet, but I log on regularly and I'm trying to level up and get my stats up quickly! Would anyone consider employing me? I don't need to be paid much, just want to get my stats up! Any help would be great! Thanks guys!
Jobs for new guys?
Started by Moonhead86 [2172540] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 6 / 100
- Story score
- 10 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
Hey I'm new and don't have high stats yet, but I log on regularly and I'm trying to level up and get my stats up quickly! Would anyone consider employing me? I don't need to be paid much, just want to get my stats up! Any help would be great! Thanks guys!