Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Customise Awards Tracking

Started by MaxSpeed [585277] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
MaxSpeed [585277]

I'm sure I'm not the only one who frequently visits the awards tracking page to view which awards I am closest* to in torn. 

However, just because they are closest by percentage does not mean they are the closest in time and actually the ones I want to focus on. 

It would be nice to see the progress of all awards and choose which top 10 I would want to track. 

I understand this comes as a little bit of a spoiler as people will see all awards but it's not like people don't Google and track on stats.

This could be a points / merit spend for the privilege of ordering and visibility. 

Thoughts?
Tau [2089510]

in fact all merits should be listed somewhere so that one can choose, which one he or she wants to take on first