Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Roulette not working

Started by _Ebn_ [2046212] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
_Ebn_ [2046212]

I reset my casino tokens this morning using points - I now have 75 tokens (well 72, I used some in putting this issue together) available in all games except Roulette which I can access but the table is blank and the game functions are not accessible.

I am using IE11.

 

https://snag.gy/fzehsl.jpg - showing I reset my casino tokens (note TCT timestamps)

https://snag.gy/VM4ZKC.jpg - showing casino screen (all buttons now available)

https://snag.gy/loPvNE.jpg - showing roulette screen - tokens and game not available

https://snag.gy/CMHbfI.jpg - showing hi-lo with tokens available
svyat770 [2114355] Tester

Hi!

This problem is related to old browser usage. Fixed, but meanwhile we recommend to use the latest browser version while playing the Torn game. In case of IE - it's Microsoft Edge.

Thanks for report.