when I selected crimes on my iOS I got a warning that said this website may be impersonating torn.com to steal my information. I took a screen shot but can’t figure out how to post it here, I will upload it to my profile pictures
Phishing
Started by chesapeak [576128] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
when I selected crimes on my iOS I got a warning that said this website may be impersonating torn.com to steal my information. I took a screen shot but can’t figure out how to post it here, I will upload it to my profile pictures
and this only happens on the crimes page?
Yes. I uploaded the screenshot to my images in my profile.
what phone are you using?
iPhone6
Hello
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks
can the OP please provide an update here?
no update provided,
closing the report.
closing the report.