Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom Forum Sigs

Started by Kuroyukihime [284514] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Kuroyukihime [284514]

Hello, Graphics forum!

 

Making customs. Mail me your request, what you can pay and I'll see what I can do.

Not really in it for the money, as a random hobby - so might take a little while. 

Typical sizings: 600x100 Forum

or Profile 500 x 200 Too rusty with Profile sigs. 

Typical style and some past work below. If you have no particular request, the style will be similar to that below. 

Also: I recommend this guy: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16030875&b=0&a=0 

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: adios amigos