Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying graphics

Started by _OG_ [1850906] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
_OG_ [1850906]

So I am buying graphics work from forum signatures to profile images and normal sig and large art basically if it looks nice I will buy it. 

I got about 300m to spend on sigs.... If u make something u can post it here with a anti rip bar if I like it I'll pay u and u can add the name

 

Theme I want 

Gta 

Gears of war 

Cannabis 

Game theme shooting headshot or something cool 

Cars (BMW)

Hip hop rappers 

Thanks