Hi, my internet went down for a few weeks around the end of elimination, I can't access the elimination page anymore and want to redeem my points, is there any way to do that or do I have to wait for the next competition? Thanks.
Elimination
Started by cow [2048141] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Hi, my internet went down for a few weeks around the end of elimination, I can't access the elimination page anymore and want to redeem my points, is there any way to do that or do I have to wait for the next competition? Thanks.
The competition page gets turned off when it's over (as far as I know) but dog tags will be here in November and then you can access the token shop again.
As above the token shop is closed now, but you're kinda lucky actually, another competition is right around the corner, so you don't have long to wait!