Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iPhone bricked?

Started by A_Crazy_Man [524028] on in Technology.

4 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

A_Crazy_Man [524028]

Did an update and now the thing is refusing to charge, perma red battery sign.

I did a hard reset but no joys.

I am using an official iPhone charger.

Any tips to get this phone back to a living status again would be welcomed with many hugs :)
A_Crazy_Man [524028]

Not sure how to do that mate, still on the red battery sign.  I just had a pm telling me to dl iTunes on my lappy/comp then when dl'd connect my iPhone via that and it will unlock the fault.  

Fingers and toes crossed!
A_Crazy_Man [524028]

I never clicked ya link JD, my bad, maybe it might of helped  but I got it sorted now from another private message and it was an instant fix.  

Turn my phone off, go to iCloud and sign in, find my iPhone then charge the phone to insta fix that issue.

It worked and I'm well thankful for the pm off a rather strange and random dude who sent me a private message. 

Awesome and case closed!