Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Umm...

Started by Diabolique [2177124] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 646 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Lisa1981 [2028349] ×2 Lipstick_Boy [2006453] ×1 Mr-Anarchy [2156063] ×1

Diabolique [2177124]

Sifting through mail messages, mostly all of them saying things like "hi, want to cyber?", I opened one from a girl hoping she wanted to marry for merits. Instead I got this:

Lisa1981 says:

 

I hope you are well. If you have received any anonymous messages saying that girls are weak, or that it would be easy to beat you at wrestling, they were sent by Lipstick_Boy  [2006453]. Don't take these threats seriously, as he is a pathetic wimp. He has now lost 20 wrestling contests to females, and after every defeat he has been made to wear lipstick and women's clothes lol. He has also recently been made to eat his own *censored* (which is something that can be done online). Feel free to remind him of this,  or let me know if you want me to punish him....

Beginning to think I shouldn't have placed a personal ad for a spouse with a PI, but how else does a new player find a spouse here? And how do I choose, except to just rule out all those who begin messages with "Hi sexy!"?

Help me please. 

Mentions: Lipstick_Boy [2006453] · Lisa1981 [2028349]

Cazio [585240]

Join a faction, make friends, then sucker one of them into tying the knot with you, that way you make a friend and gain a spouse instead of potential random creepster.. [:sick:]
cl3ric0l [569400]

hi sexy :P

seriously hang around long enoughand it shouldnt take long to determine the nutjobs from the mentally deranged...if you find anything other than that then assume they are lost, after being blown into town on the back of one of those nasty hurricanes.
Beerstein [1322136]

Report the Lisa one, that's explicit and disgusting. They seem to be trying to involve you in their sexual fantasies in some twisted three way degradation thing.

 

Also, rent your own PI. If you can't then why ask others?
Ricky-Bobby [297109]

if your pics are real or someone thinks they are real this isnt like facebook its more like sex personals...its gonna happen.

try posting pics of other things or cartoon girls or something like that rather than a pic of yourself or... maybe a pic with ID thats also not revealing and try not to pretty up the pic just a plan jane pic if your looking to look authentic.

or you could report for sexual harassment but if theres alot that can take alot of time tho. pick your battles. 
Diabolique [2177124]

I have a friend who plays and they said not to marry anyone without a PI. I'm trying to grow as fast as I can and its hard here. 
Beerstein [1322136]

I mean you got the hard part right, look at your inbox. If they're your friend they'd find you a PI rental which is easy to pay for when you hit lvl 15.
manic [1554958]

I'd also suggest deleting what was sent and bleaching my eyes because dayum some crazy shit I just read...