Mr-Aryan: ;(
Mr-Aryan: Now I have $0 I don't think how I will make cash ..now
The_Horse: :(
Mr-Aryan: I will try to make 25m and sit on that table
Mr-Aryan: 25m table..
The_Horse: i would advice Poker is better than bookie with low cash
Mr-Aryan: Yea...but need 25m
Mr-Aryan: 25-50m for joing table
Mr-Aryan: If u like can loan me...??? I will return in a day by playing poker ..if u like..
The_Horse: sorry i don't give loan
The_Horse: i already warn many times that it is very risky
Mr-Aryan: ;(
The_Horse: i bet 100mil and you bet 50mil
The_Horse: lol
Mr-Aryan: But u can afford loose since u have a lot but I didn't
The_Horse: yes that's why u should not bet on it
Mr-Aryan: ;(
Mr-Aryan: Hi horse....
Mr-Aryan: See this ...won multi 4game....
Mr-Aryan: You won $72 on your $18 Tottenham U23 bet on Premier League 2 - Tottenham U23 v Leicester U23
Mr-Aryan: Made 180m ;)
Mr-Aryan: Bookies are more safe than poker...;)
The_Horse: nice
Mr-Aryan: ;)
The_Horse: so u made 180mil
Mr-Aryan: Like this bet I have more...;)...now more bookies more cash hopefully I will bet 500m on Bournemouth
Mr-Aryan: ;)
The_Horse: good man
The_Horse: i was also thinking this game but i did not bet
Mr-Aryan: I know our friendship have affected because of loan...but let's see...
The_Horse: i don't think anything change just loans are business and gambling is always risky
Mr-Aryan: Nope...my bets never have risk..hehehehe
The_Horse: hahahha
Mr-Aryan: As usual I say
The_Horse: good man
Mr-Aryan: ;)
The_Horse: GL with your bets man if you are so good then don't waste your time in here , go and bet Real money and make huge money
The_Horse: If sports and gambling was not risky then it was never going to create thrill
Mr-Aryan: I don't bet high in real ....cause if I get caught I can be prison cause betting is banned in India hehehehe
The_Horse: oh
Last message: Fri, 14:58 - TCT
Your Truth , You Liar.