My chat is messed up. It will send a couple of sentences to the other person and then will not send anything I type for a few minutes. The previously typed chat never shows up when it starts sending again. This is happening with multiple people I chat with.
Chat
Started by Arauna [1639263] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
My chat is messed up. It will send a couple of sentences to the other person and then will not send anything I type for a few minutes. The previously typed chat never shows up when it starts sending again. This is happening with multiple people I chat with.
can you clear your cache and temp files, see if that solves it for you?
OK I will try that
Ok I did as suggested. I will try different chats with different people to see if it is an ongoing problem. If it works ok I will let you know that too. Thanks for the help!
I think this may have been due to some server issues which have been fixed now? Does the issue still persist?
Yes it appears to be fixed, thank you
Great!
Report closed.