Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need Money

Started by Sa_Meer [2173682] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 160 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
12
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Baldr [1847600] ×1 weirdybeardy [2146631] ×1

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

There are plenty of money making tutorials in the tutorials and guides forum section, begging in the forums is likely going to impede your ability to make money...
Cesare [955996]

The correct way to phrase it for the section is "Can I have some money?" I also find a "please" with spinning nipple tassels GIF helps - especially if it's Babs Windsor
Hoy [1208641] Officer Officer

I'm going to grave the rest of your begging threads.
Should you keep doing it, you'll find that you won't be able to post on the forums anymore. I don't enjoy doing that.

Learn how to play the game, learn how to make your own money.