Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

20e cans

Started by CURRENCY [515698] on in Trading Post.

24 replies · 217 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

CURRENCY [515698]
I am always looking to buy flower's and plushie's, individual or bulk.

25e cans, 1,930,000

Paying 470,000 for sets.

FHC's $14,050,000

Looking to buy cans as well, I'm the end user.
Message me if you see me online.

Thanks,

-Currency
CURRENCY [515698]

Suffering from a lack of Chinese merchandise right now, Who would have thought. Message me if you have any Panda's or Peony's. Perfer bulk buys but holding $500,000,000 in merchandise at the moment. 

 

Thanks for looking.
CURRENCY [515698]

Still in the market for flower's and plushie's. Some of the highest rates around, higher prices for bulk 50 or more. 

 

Thanks,

-Currency
CURRENCY [515698]

I'm still actively buying if your selling. Just trying to clear out my inventory in 2019 as I had to pay Duke a lot of taxes on the inventory that carried over into 2019 :(