there is this bookie game in one hour from when I posted this and it gives a negative reward with both being the same negative reward, I don’t have much info but I can say a bit more, it was a backet ball nba Australian game. I’m not sure that this is, please help if anyone has the same thing. What I mean by negative reward is by taking away money, there were also two of the same games, one with the negative Andy one that works fine, not sure what to do about this. I’m using an iPad to play torn btw.
Issue with bookie
Started by kingusa [2119034] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
there is this bookie game in one hour from when I posted this and it gives a negative reward with both being the same negative reward, I don’t have much info but I can say a bit more, it was a backet ball nba Australian game. I’m not sure that this is, please help if anyone has the same thing. What I mean by negative reward is by taking away money, there were also two of the same games, one with the negative Andy one that works fine, not sure what to do about this. I’m using an iPad to play torn btw.
Negative reward?
Do you mean like both are paying 9/10 multiplier x1.90??
that’s not negative and that’s normal for handicap bets like +/- 1.5 points.
Can you explain a little more please? What is the issue?
fluffy has a good explanation for this and is the likely answer to your issue.
I can’t give any more info, it is gone now, and I don’t have a screen shot, sorry bout that.
but I did not know that can happen, your right fluffy. Sorry bout this staff.
Wait no not that, really negative, I tried to bet 55k in bookie and both “ rewards were 49,500
it was odd.
Was it $49,500 on top of the $55,000?
You really need to get some screen shots for all these crazy scenarios
All of the odds have to be the same, there’s one thing that happened, but unfortunately I checked in bookie again and couldn’t find it.
fluffy's explanation is correct. x1.9 multi is 49.5k (the winnins not including stake).
Stake = 55,000
Multiplier = 1.9
Total returns = 104,500
The 49,500 would have been your potential winnings excluding stake.
Report closed.
Ok, thanks for the info, sorry about this
No problem!
Report closed.