Sorry, I looked as hard as I could. I haven't receieved my 3's a crowd merit, despite having a second referral reach level ten. Apologies if this is a hassle.
Three's a crowd
Started by Buscador [216167] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Sorry, I looked as hard as I could. I haven't receieved my 3's a crowd merit, despite having a second referral reach level ten. Apologies if this is a hassle.
visit the recruit citizen tab, that should trigger it
So is this intended behavior? I had been waiting 2-4 days for mine to come in, then decided to check the page before i put in a bug report. That's obviously when it popped up.
This is def confusing behavior, if you wouldn't classify it as a bug.
This is def confusing behavior, if you wouldn't classify it as a bug.