I'm fairly new here really enjoying the game so far, need some in game buddy's though !
New To Torn
Started by TheRedEyeJedi [2176028] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
I'm fairly new here really enjoying the game so far, need some in game buddy's though !
Added :)
Just keep your head down, take advice where its given and enjoy your game.
Tutorials & Guides has a goldmine of helpful stuff but I found Baldr's Basic Advice very helpful so far.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice