Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gun Building

Started by Vesper [180214] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Vesper [180214]

Torn needs new guns. I been using the same variety of guns for the last ten years and while that is all fine and dandy some new guns would be great. 

I don't want a few new guns though. I want to work for them. I want to earn them. I want to scrap guns and build new guns from their bones. I was thinking something simple. The new special guns would take parts from a variety of normal guns. Scrapping would have a chance to give you a gun part so it might take multiple guns to get the right part. 

They could implement a class needing to be taken before one could scrap and maybe another one to build. Or a special NPC shop. Might could tie missions to him for small rewards. 



It would be neat to have something to grind for besides higher stats, nerve and levels. 
AshleyT [1432316]

While it would be cool, Torn needs a massive rework of the combat to actually balance the weapons first as a lot of them literally don't have a purpose.

Desert Eagle is a perfect example, should be the most powerful handgun in Torn, it isn't, and to boot has terrible accuracy when in well skilled hands it is very accurate for a handgun.

The Armalite and the M16 are literally the same gun, but the M16 is the military version, yet the civilian version has massively better stats.