Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie wrong result

Started by 777ronin [2165373] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
777ronin [2165373]

Hi There,

 

I placed a bet with the bookies for $25k for a match. The result came back that I lost the bet, however, in the real world I should have won the bet. Here is a link to the match results:

https://www.supersport.com/rugby/currie-cup/match/3468

In Torn this is the reference: 
  • Western Province v Blue Bulls finished at 2018-10-20 17:40:00 TCT
Are you able to fix please?

 

Kind Regards.
LDP [1580562]

The sides were level at 32-32 after 80 minutes. It went to overtime, therefore the match result was a draw at 80 mins.