What are the racing points required to upgrade to the next class? I remember once reading somewhere that you move up racing classes based on how many racing points you have earned, but forgot the amounts.
Racing class upgrades?
Started by Marshal67 [2009674] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Race_Track D = 25 C = 100 B = 250 A = 475
What are the racing points required to upgrade to the next class? I remember once reading somewhere that you move up racing classes based on how many racing points you have earned, but forgot the amounts.
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr
can you say what I should do now?
You have 1436 racing points available.
errrrrrrrrrrr. come work for my company :)
If I thought this was a real question, I'd offer to help. But I think you're just being snarky, so I won't bother.