Your mom is so fat dora the explorer couldn't explore her
Joke
Started by chickenugget101 [2170408] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
I mean I would downvote, but you already have 0 karma so why bother.
Your mom is so fat dora the explorer couldn't explore her
Wh-why!?
I mean I would downvote, but you already have 0 karma so why bother.