Is there anyway we can possibly travel to other place while we are in a different country beside torn. For example if I'm in Canada and I want to go to UAE I can just travel there instead of going back to torn. Put in a fuel cost if its traveling outside of torn. As for the carry capacity put in maybe a mail system that takes the same amount of time as traveling to the place from torn, but make it to where u can only mail you're carry capacity once per place before returning to torn. So u cant just sit there in UAE and mail urself a ton of camels.
Flying
Started by Like20Jews [2144554] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Is there anyway we can possibly travel to other place while we are in a different country beside torn. For example if I'm in Canada and I want to go to UAE I can just travel there instead of going back to torn. Put in a fuel cost if its traveling outside of torn. As for the carry capacity put in maybe a mail system that takes the same amount of time as traveling to the place from torn, but make it to where u can only mail you're carry capacity once per place before returning to torn. So u cant just sit there in UAE and mail urself a ton of camels.
Rate this guys so the deva can see this and maybe get it roling