Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Assisting for free

Started by ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor on in Attacking.

0 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

Assisting with mission for free. Attacking together will reduce enemy stats quite a bit.

For best experience start a chat, ask if I have energy, send me a link. I will join and throw a smoke. Maybe one hit with inaccurate weapon.

I'm on a journey to get 250 assist done merit. 

Thank you!