Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BlackJack is rigged(?)

Started by GamerX [2013504] on in Gambling.

6 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
GamerX [2013504]

The house advantage in blackjack in a 'normal' casino is around 1-3% depending on skill level etc. After thousands of hands I've determined the house advantage is many times higher than typical. Anyone note a difference?

...pass the salt 
Ruby_Rhod [2027219]

Its not rigged. Rigging involves having the house cheat in an undetectable way. Torn doesn't care about hiding it...BJ will take your money,all of it and not even have the courtesy to give you a reach around after.
Nola [2103158]

I have net positive of 140 million playing Blackjack. A lot of my early loses were from feeling out the system, how it worked. I made the mistake of thinking that the deck shuffled when it says "deck shuffled", and not knowing that it shuffles every round. That caused my early loses. I stuck to Martingale, didn't chase my loses too high and started making bank. Let's see how far this winning streak lasts...