Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MAKING TYPOGRAPHY LOGOS

Started by MindDesigner [2124865] on in Graphics.

24 replies · 640 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

MindDesigner [2124865]
I'm a graphic designer and I will be doing vector typography logos for a fair price (depends of the complexity of what you want).

Some examples:

[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]

It can be used to faction banner and tag:

[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Jobs done:

[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]




I need that you tell me the letters, colors and the general idea of what you want. And I will tell you how much it costs.

PS: I'm free to refuse any work.


Clients attended:


C-V

cl3ric0l


Dusteh

phLOx

MrAshKill94

Dem0nSaint
TouchMe [469890]

I'd like one that includes the letters 'T' and 'M' mixed together, exact design and colour is your choice to what you think is best. 
Astral [300312]

That's look neat. I'll take one of my name ASTRAL

650x400 size please, with a plain bg, similar to https://i.imgur.com/UM8oLWy.jpg

Will pay much more than 10m.
MindDesigner [2124865]

Yes, you can. But it'll take a little longer due the amount of request that I have now.

Astral, you fits in the same category. But it will be done. 
TouchMe [469890]

If you get lots of request, you can always do what drizzle does, add a VIP slot, charge like 4x the cost. VIP skips queue and will be completed within a certain timeframe etc
Dusteh [1656134]

If you have time to spare feel free to ask for a request I am sure you will not be disappointed in his work
It's one of those works that are hard to come by in Torn.
I highly HIGHLY recommend MindDesigner.
Pickles [2063319]

Can I get a W and T for wicked temptations one that is 512 x 512 and one that is company banner size (will pay for both)