Giveaway 2- it's been super hard for me to get to level 15 and I never feel like I have enough money. I have been playing this for almost 2 years and finally got here lol
Giveaway x
Started by DarkHawk404 [2058322] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Giveaway 2- it's been super hard for me to get to level 15 and I never feel like I have enough money. I have been playing this for almost 2 years and finally got here lol
oops, ignore this forum post lol. accidental post
When you want to give stuff away but realise your net worth is only 19m so you make out you posted by accident lol
Wise decision
No, I was trying to post onto someone else's thread but accidentally made a new one