So I've seen this guy shoot three times before allowing me to shoot, how does that happen? Sounds like fun for me. xd
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 49 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
So I've seen this guy shoot three times before allowing me to shoot, how does that happen? Sounds like fun for me. xd
Keep playing RR games and you'll eventually unlock it too.
I believe, at 50 wins, you will be allowed to have the option to shoot twice in a row. And I think the option to shoot 3 times comes after 100 wins. Don't quote me on this though. (You can quote the first line though, cuz that's definitely true :D).
Again, just keep on playing RR and you'll get the option to do so soon enough.
2 in a row is 50 games played.... I could do it long before 50 wins.
Never seen 3. In a row though
25 = double shot, 50 = merit, 100 = triple shot
Makes sense, I was always 1 for 1 pretty much.