Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Scraps Funds

Started by DrScrapper [2128577] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
DrScrapper [2128577]

Scraps Funds

The name the has appeared in torn since 1696 is back.

We're going to raise funds for the needy torn players aka new/poor players. To help them get a better experience. 

For just TCD$10                                                              You can help a player get a beer at bits n bobs.

 

 

Will update players helped in the comments if it actually works.

 

 

 

 

But seriously, don't attack me. All my funds in the bank. I'm not going to use the Scraps Funds tho
oraN [1778676]

the thread name goes nicely with your name, I see the good initiative your taking, though you may want to spend some dollars off yourself till people trust you for this to work.

edit: either way I support people that support new players, you may want to also check the people you help to ensure they're not headless multi's or RMT rats. I have put my trust in you, I hope you won't let me down.