Hi maybe it's just me but I can't find my bazzar anywhere? There used to be a small icon for it but it's gone and I can't find it anywhere? Any ideas?
Lost Bazzar
Started by KingRagnar [2159204] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Hi maybe it's just me but I can't find my bazzar anywhere? There used to be a small icon for it but it's gone and I can't find it anywhere? Any ideas?
If there is nothing in your bazzar then there will be no icon. Go to your items page and there should be a link at the top.
Ah yeah great thank you ?
Cheers
You probably didn't have the icon as there was nothing in your bazaar