Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Recommendation: Disturbed - Evolution

Started by John_Wick [2000701] on in Music.

0 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
3 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
John_Wick [2000701]

Hello Metal Heads and Hard Rock Fans!

I like to recommend to you the new Disturbed Album "Evolution". It was released recently and did really surprise me. I like the album before it very much and usually... well you know what I mean. Actually, the new shit is just plain beautyful. Beautyful melodies, beautyful changes, beautyful lyrics, beautyful singing - yet it is not cheesy. It is bombastic as well as diversified and a shows development - by now the singer cleary needs a firearm certificate for his voice. I can also recommend the special edition. Among good bonus songs, one finds a live duet version of "Sound Of Silence".

Real good stuff! Go for it guys.

John *nods

:-)