Says site can't be reached...
Cannot reach torn on computer
Started by MiraklePringles [2156662] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Says site can't be reached...
browser, os, scripts and addons?
chrome, macbook air
and you just get a blank page with that error? do you have any addons or scripts active?
This site can’t be reached
torn.com is currently unreachable.
Try:
- Checking the connection
- Checking the proxy and the firewall
this is what I get, I don't have addons or scripts, I have tried following chrome's help list but none of them worked for me...
are you using a VPN?
no, safari works fine, but I don't use safari... I have:
- restarted my computer
- deleted cookies or cache
- restarted chrome, tries to update but is in latest version
- used incognito
- tried to do stuff with firewall and proxy (not sure if I done it correctly, but it didn't work)
if it interest you, quizlet.com also doesn't work ...
i am unsure what to suggest, passing to Ched, he might know.
I'm not sure what to suggest here. Since you're the only one having this problem it must be something on your end.
It sounds like it could be an overactive firewall, or something purposely blocking your access.
yeah... I think its something wrong with my computer, but not sure of what it is... I guess I will just use safari then...
...closing report then.