Looking to hit someone for losses message me to strike a deal I'm active and hit till told to stop
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Looking to hit someone for losses message me to strike a deal I'm active and hit till told to stop
Still looking was hitting someone but they travel to much even between attacks I do
Bump
U can attack me if you're paying
Bump
Bump
try posting an advert in trade chat, someone might be buying there
Cool usually just put it up here when I completed one