Finally got the merit for using a SE, even tho I had previously used 6 - it didn't count cos you gotta use another one to trigger it
shoutout to Subah the real MVP for it!
Subah: I want to give you the SE just for shits and giggles champ
Champion: you should
Champion: i'll make a thread
Subah: Where did he go?
Kelsie: I want it regardless lol
Champion: who
Subah: which se?
Plague_Doctor: Meh. I had my clown mask, it got me far enough.
Champion: dealer's choice
Karalynn: gloves for me!
Champion: Strength 110,227 +0% Defense 371,561 +0% Speed 217,968 +0% Dexterity 16,087 +25% Total 715,844
Subah: You sent a Parachute to Champion with the message: Get that dex!
Champion: lmao
Champion: sick
Champion: You dive off of the Messaging Inc tower and open the chute! You gained 160.87 dexterity at the expense of the parachute. You now have 16,248.23 dexterity and a cooldown of 05:59:57. Close
Last message: Sat, 03:51 - TCT
Master of the Gold AK....and Stat Enhancer. *bows.
BB better run the champ is after him
I heard there's a merit for each stat, can you confirm that?
No, but I can confirm that you're shit and have used 0 SE
Damn man, save some gains for the rest of us!
Name:
Champion [1927067]Level:40
You managed to get the following results:
- Money on hand: $0
- Strength: 110,228
- Speed: 217,968
- Dexterity: 16,248
- Defense: 371,561
- Total: 716,005
Omg, he’s not lying. I always thought you were stronger. Btw, congrats on the gainzz. R+
Mentions:
Champion [1927067]
Oh look a literal piece of shit is saying i'm not that strong. You better not let me catch you when i'm out of hosp.
You’re an inspiration to the community. R+
Champion is the only person who can use a SE at the wrong time and not get laughed at for it. Respect , respect.
R+
Thank you champion. Thank you!
Gg on the merit xD
Kinda happy to see i would beat ya in a fight lol
Grats
You absolute legend! [:laughing:]
damn champ, u would literally sell ur own ass for more karma
Pretty sure I already did that almost a year ago:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
got my gold AK now so what am I needing u for :D