Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inaccurate effects to character on game

Started by TmacX [1102729] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
TmacX [1102729]

I have completed ALL the education available. I don't seem to be getting the positive effects from various Personal perks. I have figured the extra strength,speed,dexterity,and defense and they are correct from Education and Merits. The battle stats corresponds to the correct + amount on those.

For example in Education(ED) I have +10% Neck hit damage and I can not see that at all. My Merits of + rifle dmg/acc and + pistol dmg/acc is non existent and I am suppose to have that also. I have a +4% critical hit rate which I don't see evident. Plus +1% gains to the gym, strength, speed, dexterity, defense and +5% critical hit rate which again I don't see at all. That is just for starters there are about 13 more I am suppose to have and do not have. What are your suggestions and who do I need to talk to about this?
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Lol, no one has ever had a problem like this as far as I can remember. And frankly you don't do nearly enough attacking or defending to be able to make such a claim. 

You've done barely 100 attacks in the last month and less than 500 in almost 10 years of playing. Perhaps come back with more data, logs, stat spies of your targets etc.
TmacX [1102729]

I have just recently started playing on a daily bases and yes I know I have not done alot of attacking or defending but still if I have a personal perk that is say +10% neck hit damage I think I should be able to see that when I am attacking don't you?
YBG [1975332]

If they're percentage perks, then that means they get better the higher your stats become. Battle stats are everything.  

 

Also, my mental image of you is now Amanda Bynes from Easy A.