Hello everyone are you in need of extra cash then I am your msn o will loan you money against items you have your items will be 100% safe only after the deadline of loan will I sell your items small charge of 100k a day interest messege me now
Loans
Started by Welshman [2180318] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
Hello everyone are you in need of extra cash then I am your msn o will loan you money against items you have your items will be 100% safe only after the deadline of loan will I sell your items small charge of 100k a day interest messege me now