Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack bug?

Started by High [117313] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
High [117313]

So, started a fight at the same time as a faction member. I clicked my primary weapon and was presented with some text on the opponents box saying "SAME TIME HIT...", was confused by it at the time so didn't take screen capture.

Following that message however, it said I had no ammo in either my primary or secondary?

https://imgur.com/a/mnk6oQh

Above is my screen cap showing the no ammo at the end of the fight in which I essentially didn't get to participate.

Would just like clarification as to what happened...

Thanks.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

That 'same time hit' is a technical message (perhaps worth to make it more clear) that indicates, that transaction was able to lock the process because there was someone, who already defeated your target. Ammo was not there because fight was already finished, and actual clips are being loaded during a new fight start.
High [117313]

I sort of understand that, however, I would argue that I was already loaded into the fight?

 

It took my 25E, so I could only assume my teammate got the additional respect boost from it.

 

Thanks for looking into it though :) 
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Yes, you was able to join the fight, however your opponent was defeated right after that, so you saw the 'finished the fight' screen, that mean that fight already over and system removed your active clips.