Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HighPerformance's Trading Thread

Started by HighPerformance [2183745] on in Trading Post.

26 replies · 291 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

HighPerformance [2183745]

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to HighPerformance's Trading Post :)


[image: profileimages.torn.com]

I am a new trader that specializes in helping new players learn the game and earn the most for their dollar!



You can find all of my prices here: http://bit.ly/HighPerformance-Prices



I am always willing to work something out or if you want to sell something but don't see it on my sheet, just ask! :)



Trades are always fast, friendly and mug-free!



If you have dealt with me, please feel free to give me a review down below, and if you appreciated my service, feel free to add me to your friends list! :)


Popcornpop [2161339]

Really friendly! Also took the opportunity to approach new players like me and ask whether I want a trade. 10/10 will trade again :)
Dinraal [2187321]

Very friendly guy, offered higher than I was selling for and helps new players through the process. Definitely would trade with again
NotColin [2185952]

He responded to a message I sent fast and gave me advice. He was extremely helpful and traded with me for a great price I recommend him 10/10
Rikalus [2176987]

I’ve traded with this guy loads.  Decent, honest, upfront with pricing. Totally legit.  Would recommend and will continue to trade with him :)
kristen1222 [2184969]

thanks most helpful u were much appciated  I will do bussniess with u again  ;0