Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Points issue

Started by MissMadness [1577530] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
MissMadness [1577530]

This is the issue I'm having as well as my Co-leader. Where you can usually give money and points to members, the points side is completely blank. I use chrome, I cleared my cache as an admin suggested, still didn't show.

[image: i.imgur.com]

 

I tried changing it to mobile view and it worked that way, which is great except having to change views Everytime I need to give out points.

[image: i.imgur.com]