im back on torn after a year and I was wondering if I could get leadership of my faction back from some rando who somehow claimed it... thx also if you have tips they would be appreciated. dm me ^*^
Restarting
Started by LinhCinder [2086538] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
im back on torn after a year and I was wondering if I could get leadership of my faction back from some rando who somehow claimed it... thx also if you have tips they would be appreciated. dm me ^*^
Top Tip, use the right forum section.
Best comment I’ve seen all day [:laughing:]
The only way to get it back is to talk to them about it. You may be able to buy it. Though it may be possibly be easier to buy one from someone else and build one back up. Also when were you last on with your old faction? They have changed a lot more recently like within the last year or so.
Well considering the guy who has it now hasn't been on in 180 days you might be able to get it back... you should probably find the right venue to figure out how to claim it. The nerd might be a genius but he wasn't bright enough to change the description you put on it so it is kind of obvious you were involved in managing the faction at some point.