I signed up for the subscription for 1 month and I didn't see any any benefits. I thought maybe it didn't work (as I didn't see a charge on my debit) so I tried signing up again. Again I don't see the benefits. Did I do something wrong? Am I going to get charged twice?
Donator Issue?
Started by AdVerse85 [2183099] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 24 / 100
I signed up for the subscription for 1 month and I didn't see any any benefits. I thought maybe it didn't work (as I didn't see a charge on my debit) so I tried signing up again. Again I don't see the benefits. Did I do something wrong? Am I going to get charged twice?
please mail payments@torn.com
they should be able to assist you.