Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rig

Started by smash1 [1534366] on in Company Discussion.

4 replies · 148 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

smash1 [1534366]

Hello, I’m a returning player after not playing for like 4-5 years...

I’m trying to keep myself motivated to play, so I have set myself the goal of owning a rig and getting it to at least 5 stars.

I was wondering what are the best ways to go about getting a rig and earning the money for the rig to be a viable purchase.
Tarelli [1060371]

Get the stock benefit that reduces price by 25%

 

Have a few extra million for set up.

 

Get basic staff on a reasonable wage.

 

Make profit and expand.

 

5* is a piece of piss now.