Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reporting errors for Torn Wiki

Started by Duckless [2158633] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
19 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Harley [258120] ×1

Duckless [2158633]

Hey, I was wondering whether there was a direct method of reporting errors in the Torn Wiki, or whether there are any editors I should get into contact with because I have found multiple errors within it (as in, errors in spelling, etc) that I would like to report.

Thanks
Ducky