Hey *******s please quit spamming me asking if I will join your shithole of a company. I'm well happy with my current Army role thank you very much! :D
NOT LOOKING FOR WORK
Started by A_Crazy_Man [524028] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 16 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 16 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Hey *******s please quit spamming me asking if I will join your shithole of a company. I'm well happy with my current Army role thank you very much! :D