Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Calculator

Started by Gun_Runner [2182225] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 12 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Gun_Runner [2182225]

As a frequent bulk trader, my partners and I request that the people that "run" the game to please install a calculator into the game.  

Personally, I don't play on PC, I run on tablet. So I can either do long math in my notebook, or i have to close the game, open my calculator, do the figures, close calculator, and finally load the game back up. It is a pain.

A calculator would be so much easier.