Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refferring Issue

Started by xXRocketXx [279651] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

CrimeSkater422 [1293363] ×1

xXRocketXx [279651]

Some years ago I got my buddy who is named CrimeSkater422 [1293363] to start playing Torn. But we hand an issue with actually making it happen. We both went inactive for some time and started back up again a few months ago. And now I’ve noticed that the whole referring people has been redone. 

So basically. I am trying to make it that CrimeSkater422 [1293363] is a person who was referred by me.

Mentions: CrimeSkater422 [1293363]