Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cussing in chat?

Started by Gwenndolyn [2171580] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 3 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
17 / 100
Gwenndolyn [2171580]

I just noticed... You can't even say the "f" word on this game despite it being about mugging grandmas and looting/murdering people for money while selling and taking drugs.

Generally games like this are considered "M" in America at least... Which implies 18+ gamers...

If people are playing this game to begin with, are we not even considered mature enough to handle "****"?

Or did I miss a setting to change a filter? Cuz I don't see one anywhere.