Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No stealths

Started by Cynt [2154748] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Cynt [2154748]

I'm creating a new post here because the one I posted under is closed. Since the onset of the dog tags competition, I have not been able to have any stealthed attacks at all. Prior to the comp, I would have intermittent stealths but never a period of none. It would be helpful if an admin could check my logs to see if any of my attacks have been stealthed that I missed but I've been keeping an eye on it and it appears to me that none are stealths. I have my settings set to stealth whenever possible and many of my targets are deserters who I've been able to stealth before.

Thanks in advance!
RatedR [72498]

stealth seems to be working fine. i assume its just bad luck on your part. increase your dex, use temps, invest some merits in stealth, etc