Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Points

Started by B1uenose [2110040] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
B1uenose [2110040]

I have been saving up my subscription Points for a while now, but logged in Monday and noticed I now only have 40.  Can someone let me know what happened if possible?

Cheers.
B1uenose [2110040]

No recently - I did months ago.  Been saving up points for shop.  Not 100% sure what I was on, but it was around 140, now down to 40.
Grif [882958]

you changed your name
38436654421100402018-11-08 16:35:32Points14040-100/preferences.php?ajax=changeName&name=B1uenose&rfcv=5be3fb6199e1b 
38257372021100402018-11-05 12:37:05Points148140-8/shops.php?rfcv=5be003dcb1598