Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible missing candies

Started by Sanhou [2119813] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Sanhou [2119813]

Hi there,

I have an issue with missing items in my inventory. There's 2 bag of bloody eyeballs and a pixie sticks missing. The chances of me chewing on them is upright impossible cause it's way too pricey. Can someone help me take a look. Thanks btw for clearing the attacking malfunction response issue.

Cheers!
Grif [882958]

i can see you have used some items for happy over the last few days, i cant see indivdiaul numbers for 75 though which is what the eyeballs do, ill pass to ched to see if he can see what happened to your eyeballs, i dont suspect a bug, but i cant see where they are
Sanhou [2119813]

Thanks mate for running a check through for me. I know the increase of items for the pass few days which appears to be from the celebration of torniversary. I'm not sure when it's missing till torniversary and the 3x happiness event pop up which I decided to sell them but to no avail since it's not in the inventory anymore. 

Thank you again for your help!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I can see you moving one of each into your Display Case earlier this month - I guess that's it. Other than that I cannot find anything.