Do you get dividend based on the amount of stock you are holding? For example I am holding 1m shares of GRN, do I get double amount the dividend comparing to me holding 500k?
Stock dividend
Started by Valandes [2023976] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Do you get dividend based on the amount of stock you are holding? For example I am holding 1m shares of GRN, do I get double amount the dividend comparing to me holding 500k?
nop
"You are entitled to receive occasional dividends when holding at least 500,000 shares."
Approx 20% per annum. But im not really sure 20% of current value or your buy in price.
Edit : only first bb block
it's current value so the performance of the stock affects your payout.
it's 5% average every 3 months (like other stocks it's random but averages to 3 months)
You can hold any number of shares above 500k (e.g 10million shares) and you will still get dividend based on the price of 500k shares.