wondering if anyone else has noticed a slow bookie today. I bet on a match that ended 14 hours ago and still haven’t gotten results. Also noticed that a lot of big college basketball games that I wanted to bet on, are not listed... but they have listed a ton of small crappy games.
Bookie Problem?
Started by ForrestGump [993345] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 17 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
wondering if anyone else has noticed a slow bookie today. I bet on a match that ended 14 hours ago and still haven’t gotten results. Also noticed that a lot of big college basketball games that I wanted to bet on, are not listed... but they have listed a ton of small crappy games.